Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New blog! This one's Got Character!

Hey everyone - and by that I mean the three or so who actually follow me. As I'm getting a little braver after my work with the Voidlands (yes, yes I know I haven't been keeping up with it as I should, sorry!) I decided to open up a bit more and put more of my work out here.

This blog's purpose is to provide a sort of dumping ground for my character ideas. Much of the writing here will likely never be published - it isn't intended to. Most of what you'll find here are side-stories and backgrounds to characters from any of my works. This includes characters from games I've played and even a story or two about characters who've inspired me in some way.

You won't find fan-fiction here, however there may be a nod or two to a name you know. For the most part, though, this is just a supplement to my other works and a way for me to keep writing even when I don't have time or will enough to work on my longer works.

In any case, please enjoy the stories and feel free to leave feedback - what do you like? Who's your favorite? What would you like to see. I'm always listening. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment